For the whole family
The farm offer activities for the whole family, for those who loves nature, want to be active and for those who want to relax and play some games. Our entertainment area is especially for those pleasant conversations among family and friends.
- Open vehicle game drives with sundowners at our lookout point.
- Rifle and bow hunting (ask us for the prices)
- Entertainment area with DSTV (premium banquet), table soccer, pool table and mini bar
- Heated pool
- 1000 hectares to hike
You can relax next to the pool listening to nature calls, sipping on tall cocktails or simply recharge under the lapa reading a book, while the kids play in the heated spa pool.
Please contact us +27(0) 72 495 2103 or send us an email
Things to do in the area
Located in the the Northern part of the Limpopo Province, Kwangulule hunting Lodge offers the opportunity to explore some hidden treasures within convenient travel distance.
- The Kruger National park. Within one and a half hour’s drive you will reach Pafuri Gate which gives you entrance to Northern part of the Kruger Park, a birders paradise.
- Mapungubwe National park and world heritage site. Only an one and half hour drive from the camp. One of the most important archaeological & historical sites in the country.
- The worlds largest Baobab tree. This is the largest baobab tree in the country. The tree has survived more than 3500 years.